|Last updated:||October 17, 2012|
|License:||Shareware / $25 but in cybersb.blogspot.com is Freeware|
|OS Support:||Windows XP/Vista/7|
|File Size:||10.1 MB|
Easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. Whether you know it or not, your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware of every kind. Malicious software is constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware technologies can detect and remove malicious programs from your computer. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies designed to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and PRO version. With over 100 million downloads, the Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the PRO version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
Find out why IT experts, businesses and technical support centers all over the world employ Malwarebytes in their arsenal when fixing and defending their machines.
- Implemented comprehensive API's for controlling settings and configuration for Business customers
- Added ability to import/export settings for Business Customers
- "Exit" option now removed from the tray when 'limitedusermode' is enabled for Business customers
- Future versions will be able to upgrade without requiring a reboot after installation
- Protection module now controllable for the entire machine instead of being limited to individual user accounts
- Filesystem Blocking and Website Blocking can be enabled or disabled separately via the Protection tab
- Protection logs now show when malicious file execution blocking is enabled or disabled
- Realtime protection may now be cleanly terminated via the 'Exit' option in the tray without leaving any running processes
- Japanese language support added
- Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be even more effective against the latest threats
- Realtime protection now starts much faster on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Eliminated performance issues caused by database updates and Ignore List manipulation on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Pop-ups for threats detected by realtime protection cannot be minimized
- All registry settings are now stored under HKLM
- Upgrading from a previous version on Windows Vista or Windows 7 may result in the protection module starting with a delay.
- The protection module does not start with Windows under under certain conditions.
- Scans sometimes complete prematurely